Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hey everyone, I am sitting here at MTI putting the finishing touches on my first ever blog.  I am overwhelmed at the thought of moving to Leticia in just over a week.  I also reflect on the thought that God is trying to pull me out of my thinking "I don't need anyone else." and "I can do it all myself."  He has convicted me of that this week.  I am conflicted as a result.  If He is telling me that this is wrong thinking, then why, oh why is He moving me away from my family and friends?  After pondering this prayerfully, I have come to understand that He wants me to be fully dependent on Him first.  He wants me in His word and that will sustain me through this journey.  So, I am thankful that he loves me so much that He wants all of me.

2 comments:

  1. So exited to partnership with you on your next adventure! Love & Prayers, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I am so excited for you and know that God has great plans for you and for La Aljaba. You will be living one of my dreams to missionary in the field one day I hope I can but for now I will live through you and your adventures. I can not wait to see what He has in store for you and the wonders that He will show you. Love you so much and can not wait to hear about your journey. Love you Missy

    ReplyDelete