Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bogota

I was met with a wonderful surprise here in Bogota last night.  Lucy met me here.  I have never been so glad to see someone in my life.  I walked out of the airport into a sea of faces and her's just brightened my night.  It was so very difficult yesterday to get away, but the day was filled with excitement and joy.  Lucy and I stayed at her daughter, Maribell, and her son Juan.  I slept about 8 hours last night, I was more than ready to go today when Lucy suggested we go to the market.  That was a new, but fun experience for me.  So many fresh fruits that I have never even heard of before.  Now Lucy and I are sitting at the airport waiting to fly back to Leticia, oh what a great day. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! I am so glad to see you arrived safe and sound, and even happier to hear that Lucy met you there and you actually SLEPT 8 hours! That is a miracle right there! I know there are many more miracles ahead! I can't wait to hear about ALL OF THEM!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    Have I said how much we miss you? I am so happy that Lucy surprised you! My prayer has been for you to get rest, feel at peace with God is doing with you and just be happy. It sounds like my prayers have been answered! Cale is here with me and is tearing up just looking at your picture. :( But, it is such a teachable moment for my family. Not only are you doing amazing things there, think of the impact you are having here! You are teaching my family to step out on faith, listen to God and love life. You are truly an amazing woman and we are blessed to call you a friend and a sister to me. We love you!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      We miss you. but the two years will go by relly fast and then Ms.Angie will be back. We will see you then Ms.Angie

      Delete